Like any village, Killian’s Crossing is planned
as an eclectic mix of architectural styles and
details, from Colonial to Georgian, Greek
Revival to Victorian Italianate. This broad
range of styles is featured throughout the
village and adds charm to the community,
keeping it informal and unaffected. Stone,
brick, stucco, clapboard and wood siding are
just some of the materials approved for
buildings within Killian’s Crossing. Whether
in a loft apartment over a boutique in the
town center or in a traditional, single-family
home in one of Killian’s Crossing neighborhoods,
residents are part of a close-knit
community that enjoys the wholeness of
In order to maintain a sense of continuity
and integrity of architectural detail, Killian’s
Crossing has established a design review
committee that will review all drawings and
designs for proposed buildings.
- 10 miles and 15 minutes from downtown Columbia.
- A true New England-style village where residents can live, work and play, all within walking distance from a charming town center.
- An open-air retail main street that features upscale specialty stores and restaurants unique to Columbia, surrounded by a carefully planned balance of residential, commercial and corporate districts.
- Easy access to service-oriented retail for both residents and visitors.
- Conveniently located along Clemson Road, the principal traffic artery with easy access into Northeast Columbia.
- A planned growth community, with no more than four residences per acre.